- Disposable and reusable plastic test tubes, manufactured from polypropylene, polycarbonate, and polystyrene for optical clarity.
- Reusable borosilicate glass test tubes
- High-resistant to heat, thermal stock, and chemicals
- Available in the size of 150 mm x 18 mm.
- Sample storage on the bench, in the refrigerator or freezer
- Clinical assays, routine testing, photometry, or chemical reactions
- Cell or microbial cultures in solution or on agar slopes
- Also suitable for centrifugation (some test tubes)
- Used for teaching and demonstration purposes in the classroom.
- Never hold test tubes in your hand while heating.
- When shaking a test tube containing chemicals, always point the test tube away from yourself and other students.
- Properly label the test tubes that contain chemicals.
- Use tongs when heating the test tubes.