- Made of glass and plastic
- Easy and safe to use in the laboratory
- Ideal for clinical and industrial use
- The Pasteur pipettes are chemical resistant as well as environment friendly.
- Always use the Pasteur pipette in a vertical or near-vertical position. The bulb on top and tip of the pipette is pointed down.
- If used for a solution of a solid compound in a solvent, or for an aqueous acid or base, rinse it with the water.
- Clean and re-use Pasteur pipettes when possible – do it immediately, before the chemical dries.