- Made of chrome-plated burner tube having a screw type sleeve air regulator around the jet nozzle to adjust the air-gas mixture.
- Robust design, longer service life, and consistent performance of the burner.
- Optimum quality raw material, sophisticated technology and high performance.
- Never leave an unattended flame of the Bunsen burner.
- Check the area around your Bunsen burner for flammable objects (flammable solvents, paper, towel, etc.) before lighting the flame.
- Wait for the objects to be cooled before handling them.
- Tie down the loose hair and clothing to avoid contact with any flame.
- Place the burner away from the edge of the table or from a place where it can easily be knocked over.
- Never apply direct heat to the containers before checking them. Make sure it is not too cold as applying direct heat to the glass can cause it to crack or break.
- Make sure the gas line is completely off all times unless the Bunsen burner is in use.