- Provides liquid measurement, transfer, sample collection, and testing.
- Manufactured with high-quality borosilicate glass.
- Cut to predetermined length so that it will hold a known volume of fluid when filled.
- Before performing any experiment make sure the tubes are clean and thoroughly washed.
- Use the clean and dry tube.
- Make sure it doesn’t have any scratch.
- Handle the tubes with tweezers with plastic-coated tip by gripping the wall of the open end of the tube.
- Once used, rinse with a cleaning solution, soak them with a dry cloth, and store in a clean and secure environment.