- 1000 ml borosilicate beaker with thicker walls, heavier bases, and reinforced rims and spouts.
- Double scale, white printed ASTM graduations lines every 50ml.
- Made from high quality 3.3 borosilicate glass
- Low-temperature gradient – can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks
- Superior heat and chemical durability
- Low form
- Autoclavable at 121 °C
- ASTM-E960 Certified
- 6.3″ tall, inner diameter of 102.5 mm and an outer diameter of 105 mm.
- Strain Point -515 °C, Annealing Point 565 °C, Softening Point 820 °C.
- Wash the beaker before performing any experiment.
- Examine the beaker carefully that it’s not scratched, chipped, cracked or etched. Such defects can weaken the mechanical strength of the beaker and cause it to break while use.
- Lift it by grasping the sides just below the rim.
- When stirring solution, avoid using stirring rods with sharp ends which can scratch and weaken the beaker.