- 2000 ml borosilicate beaker with thicker walls, heavier bases, and reinforced rims and spouts.
- Double scale, ASTM graduations lines every 100ml.
- Made from high quality 3.3 borosilicate glass
- Low-temperature gradient – can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks
- Superior chemical durability
- Low form
- Autoclavable at 121 °C
- ASTM-E960 Certified
- 7.9″ tall, and has an inner diameter of 127 mm and an outer diameter of 130 mm
- Heat tolerances: Strain Point – 515 °C, Annealing Point 565 °C | Softening Point 820 °C.
- Wash the beaker before performing any experiment.
- Examine the beaker carefully that it’s not scratched, chipped, cracked or etched. Such defects can weaken the mechanical strength of the beaker
- and cause it to break while use.
- Lift it by grasping the sides just below the rim.
- When stirring solution, avoid using stirring rods with sharp ends which can scratch and weaken the beaker.