Characteristics of Brush:
Depending on the type of brush, the handle can be fashioned from a variety of materials, including:
- These brushes can be used to clean a variety of glassware.
- They have a wire or wooden handle with spirally arranged bristles in the grooves of the handle or wire.
- They have sturdy and dependable bristles, which makes cleaning simple.
- Due to their chemical resistance, they are useful for cleaning any solution or solvent.
- Any sort of brush’s tufted end is suited for heavy-duty cleaning tasks.
Laboratory Brush Types:
- Brush for general purpose cleaning
- Laboratory equipment brush
- Beaker brush or pipette brush
- Flask brush with a curved handle for better access to tight spaces.
- Calculating cylinder brush dimensions
- Brush for detector and injector ports in chromatography
- Centrifuge brush
- Sieve brush
- Square tank brush