Properties of Brush:
The brush handle can be made from a range of materials depending on the type of brush:
- These brushes are useful for cleaning various glassware.
- They come with a wire or wooden handle with bristles that are spirally found in the groves in the wooden handle or wire.
- They have strong and reliable bristles, that ensures your cleaning becomes easy.
- Because of chemical resistant properties, they help to clean any solutions or solvent.
- The tufted end on any type of brush is designed for heavy-duty cleaning jobs.
Types of Laboratory Brush:
- General purpose cleaning brush
- Test tube brush
- Beaker brush or pipette brush
- Flask brush, with a bent handle for easy access to awkward corners
- Measuring cylinder brush
- Chromatography brush for detector and injector ports
- Centrifuge brush
- Sieve brush
- Square tank brush