- Available in size of 500 ml.
- Generally cylindrical with a screw-top head and a pipe inserted into the cap.
- The pipe is curved 90 degrees and has a very narrow nozzle on the tip.
- The pipe sometimes extend into the interior of the bottle, almost to the bottom. You can use it while holding upright or tilt or overturn to extract the liquid out.
- Made of polyethylene – a flexible material that does not react with most chemicals.
- Good to use for cleaning of squirt solvents that leaves any chemical dirt or residue in the glassware.
- For custom solvents, use pre-labelled HDPE wash bottles.
- Use a wash bottle with safety venting as it prevents dripping.
- Avoid writing on the bottle with markers as it tend to bleed upon solvent contact.
- Never squirt liquid on a hot surface and don’t touch the liquid with bare skin.