- A long, graduated plastic tube with a stopcock on the lower end for liquid measurement.
- Have PTFE-plug stopcocks.
- The burettes are break-resistant.
- Self-zeroing automatic burettes.
- Reservoir fill burettes.
- The size of the burette is 25 ml, available both in glass and plastic.
- Always use a small funnel to fill a burette.
- Always rinse a burette before use by rinsing the burette and burette tap with the liquid to remove possible contaminants or dilutants.
- Fill the burette, slowly towards the end and allow the funnel to drain empty before adding more.
- Fill the burette past the zero mark and drain until reading reach zero or below zero.
- Make sure to rinse the burette with a number of times after use and store upside down with the tap open.