- Chemical-resistant googles are made from materials that withstand exposure to hazardous liquids or gases.
- Impact-resistant googles protect against large particles.
- Heat-resistant goggles are designed for industrial locations involving super-heated or molten materials.
- Safety goggles for firefighting applications withstand heat and impact hazards – to be worn with shielded helmets.
- Goggles should fit snugly over and around the eyes.
- Keep your safety goggles clean.
- Clean your goggles after each use, use lens cleaner to remove residue.
- Before wearing, inspect daily that it doesn’t have any cracks or broken pieces.