- Plastic graduated cylinders are impact resistant
- Polyethylene graduated cylinders offers transparency.
- Polypropylene cylinders have excellent chemical resistance.
- Borosilicate glass graduated cylinders offers great resistance to thermal stock.
- Available in the size of 50 ML.
- The graduated pipette should not be used for volumetric analysis.
- To avoid parallax error, the line of sight should be perpendicular to the graduating scale.
- There should be no formation of bubbles inside the cylinder, as it can lead to wrong measurements.
- Cylinder should have any ingredient inside or any sort of impurities.